B&W Announces New Financing Agreement; Settlements Reached on Remaining European Vølund Loss Contracts
- Company now positioned to return to profitability by unlocking the value of its core businesses
- Agreement provides a $150 million term loan and additional $15 million incremental facility
- Settlements significantly reduce and limit risks and obligations on European Vølund loss contracts
- Investor call and webcast set for April 8,…
(BARBERTON, Ohio – March 27, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) announced today that Steven L. Osborne, a B&W engineer and boiler subject matter expert in the company’s Barberton headquarters, has been named the 40th recipient of B&W’s Engineering Honors Award.View Web Page
March 13, 2019
We traveled to our facility in Lancaster, Ohio where Tim provided an overview of some Diamond Power® sootblower lance tubes that were ready for their final inspection.
March 05, 2019
John returns to talk about powerful precipitators for wood-fired applications. He discusses the most significant improvements he has seen in his career and one diagnostic check he recommends on an operating ESP.
B&W Announces Turnover of U.K. Renewable Project to Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners K/S; Project is Third to be Turned Over in Q1 2019
- B&W Vølund commences plant operations and maintenance under long-term contractView Web Page
(BARBERTON, Ohio – February 26, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) (B&W) announced today that its Denmark-based subsidiary, Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, has signed a licensing agreement to provide its water-cooled vibrating grate technology for biomass boilers to thyssenkrupp Industries India Pvt.View Web Page
February 11, 2019
Brian explains the steps of adjusting pressure on two different poppet vales for B&W’s Diamond Power® IK sootblowers. Standard Internally Adjusted Poppet Valve
Go through the required plant site lock-out-tag-out (LOTO) procedures to isolate the steam/air source from the poppet valve.
February 06, 2019
This new bottom ash system is designed for flexibility and loved for cost savings. Find out more in this episode of Ask the Expert.