Port Rodders, Liquor Gun Cleaners And Dampers
Dependable Diamond Power Recovery Boiler Components
Recovery Boiler Port Rodders, Liquor Gun Cleaners & Dampers
B&W's Diamond Power recovery boiler components are proven to provide a wide range of benefits that can optimize boiler performance. Our recovery boiler solutions include the dependable SprayRod™ liquor gun cleaner, FlexRod® port rodder, and Velocity Wing™ air flow damper.
Port Rodders & Dampers
FlexRod port rodder
This port rodder is safe, easy to use, low-maintenance and suitable for all manufacturer’s recovery boilers.
Features & Benefits
- Single stroke operation
- No exposed moving parts
- Low maintenance
- consistent air port cleaning
- compact, lightweight design
SprayRod liquor gun cleaner
Uniquely designed to improve the operation of your recovery boiler. Diamond Power® SprayRod™-R Dual Rail Retractable, Automatic Liquor Gun Cleaner:
Features & Benefits
- Improved Safety Conditions
- Enhanced Operational Efficiency
- Automatic Liquor Gun Cleaner
- Utilizes Existing Liquor Gun
- Gun Angle Control for Consistent Liquor Gun Cleaning and Symmetrical Spray Patterns
- Local Control of System Settings
- Available for All Recovery Boilers
Velocity Wing air flow damper
An innovative solution for controling airflow velocity on recovery boilers.
Benefits & Features
- Easily integrated automatic port rodder
- Maximum air penetration and air velocity
- Manual change of damper position
- Air curtain to prevent air backflow
- No turbulence in the air port
- Light weight rodder
- Compact design
- Can be installed at any air level
Diamond Power SpoutRunner
Engineered to address the most dangerous task in recovery boiler maintenance, the SpoutRunner™ system automates the rodding of smelt for the safety of pulp and paper mill personnel.
- Minimizes operators’ time spent around the volatile spout deck
- Durable design made to withstand harsh operating environments
- Continuous spout cleaning provides undisturbed flow
- Easy to integrate with existing spout hood
- Quick setup/removal for easy maintenance
- Simple to operate, superior performance and more cost-effective than most comparable offerings
We consistently demonstrate the ability to successfully execute innovative solutions for our customers, from new equipment to large, complex full-scope engineering and construction projects.
Upgrades / Retrofits
Modifying, improving and maintaining existing equipment are vital considerations for the long-term viability and profitability of all operations.
Parts / Services
An extensive network of worldwide regional service centers, field service engineers and technical support personnel are available to provide the customized service and aftermarket solutions for your requirements.