- B&W’s Submerged Grind Conveyor enables realization of operation efficiencies and maintenance costs improvements not available with traditional high-pressure sluice systems
- Design also helps customers meet proposed Coal Combustion Residual rules and Effluent Limitations Guidelines
(PARUZZARO, Italy – July 2, 2019) Babcock & Wilcox subsidiary SPIG S. p. A. (SPIG) has successfully completed a cooling tower upgrade project at an Antwerp, Belgium, production facility owned by its customer, Total Olefins Antwerp NV (TOA).View Web Page
- Sale of non-core asset part of B&W’s strategy to strengthen focus on core businesses
- Proceeds to be used to reduce debt and provide working capital
(BARBERTON, Ohio – June 17, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. ("B&W" or the “Company”) (NYSE: BW) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a record date and subscription period for the rights offering originally announced on April 5, 2019.View Web Page
(PARUZZARO, Italy – June 6, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox subsidiary SPIG S. p. A. (SPIG) has been awarded a contract to provide cooling tower upgrade services for BASF Dow HPPO Production BVBA’s propylene oxide manufacturing facility in Antwerp, Belgium.View Web Page
May 14, 2019
B&W’s Lancaster, Ohio, facility recently received its ISO 9001:2015 certificate. This certificate is an internationally recognized quality management system (QMS) standard for organizations that consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and regulatory requirements.
- The Babcock & Wilcox segment increased revenues by 18. 5% and adjusted EBITDA by 115%
- The SPIG segment returned to profitability and increased adjusted EBITDA by $8 million
- Consolidated operating loss was $74. 5 million lower, and adjusted EBITDA improved by $72. 7 million
(BARBERTON, Ohio – May 3, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) (B&W or the “Company”) expects to host a conference call and webcast on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 8:30 a. m. ET.View Web Page
April 18, 2019
Chad joins us to discuss how construction technology plays a pivotal role in the Babcock & Wilcox Construction Company, LLC in this installment of B&W's Ask the Expert.
(BARBERTON, Ohio – April 11, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.View Web Page