• Opens Dubai Headquarters for its Middle East Operations
• Names Wassim Moussaoui Managing Director
(AKRON, Ohio – August 31, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) (NYSE: BW) continued its expansion into the Middle East and Africa with the formation of Babcock & Wilcox Middle East Holdings, Ltd.
Babcock & Wilcox Environmental to Supply Technology to Help Power Plants Meet Ash-Handling Environmental Requirements
Patented Submerged Grind Conveyor technology is an innovative solution for bottom ash removal and reduced water use
(AKRON, Ohio – August 27, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) (NYSE: BW) announced today that its B&W Environmental segment will supply its innovative, patented Allen-Sherman-Hoff® Submerged Grind Conveyor technology to help a customer…
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results, Launches Strategic Organizational and Branding Initiative
Second Quarter 2020 Overview:
- Consolidated revenues were $135. 4 million; COVID-19 negatively impacted all segments by delaying anticipated projects
- GAAP consolidated operating loss was $7. 7 million; GAAP loss from continuing operations was $18. 1 million, a $10.
(AKRON, Ohio – August 6, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) (B&W or the “Company”) expects to host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 5 p. m. ET.View Web Page
(AKRON, Ohio – July 27, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: BW) announced today that it continues to expand its role in the petrochemical industry with a contract to install new economizers for two B&W TSSGTM natural gas-fired boilers at an oil sands project in Alberta, Canada.View Web Page
(AKRON, Ohio – July 23, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (B&W) (NYSE: BW) announced today that its subsidiary, The Babcock & Wilcox Company, has been awarded a contract for approximately $30 million to supply replacement boiler components for an energy production facility.View Web Page
(PARUZZARO, Italy – June 4, 2020) –SPIG S. p. A. (SPIG), a subsidiary of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (“B&W”), has been awarded a contract by SUEZ RV Energie to upgrade an air-cooled condenser for its waste-to-energy plant at the FENIIX site in Rambervillers, France.View Web Page
- Company generated consolidated revenues of $148. 6 million in the first quarter of 2020
- GAAP consolidated operating income improved by $21. 7 million over the prior-year quarter to an operating loss of $10. 3 million
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA improved by $5.
(AKRON, Ohio – May 14, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) (B&W or the “Company”) expects to host a conference call and webcast on Friday, May 15, 2020 at 8 a. m. ET.View Web Page
- Extends current revolving credit facility and availability for letters of credit for two years
- Strengthens capital structure in support of the Company’s long-term operations
(AKRON, Ohio – May 14, 2020) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.