- The Babcock & Wilcox segment increased revenues by 18. 5% and adjusted EBITDA by 115%
- The SPIG segment returned to profitability and increased adjusted EBITDA by $8 million
- Consolidated operating loss was $74. 5 million lower, and adjusted EBITDA improved by $72. 7 million
(BARBERTON, Ohio – May 3, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:BW) (B&W or the “Company”) expects to host a conference call and webcast on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 8:30 a. m. ET.View Web Page
April 18, 2019
Chad joins us to discuss how construction technology plays a pivotal role in the Babcock & Wilcox Construction Company, LLC in this installment of B&W's Ask the Expert.
(BARBERTON, Ohio – April 11, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.View Web Page
B&W Announces New Financing Agreement; Settlements Reached on Remaining European Vølund Loss Contracts
- Company now positioned to return to profitability by unlocking the value of its core businesses
- Agreement provides a $150 million term loan and additional $15 million incremental facility
- Settlements significantly reduce and limit risks and obligations on European Vølund loss contracts
- Investor call and webcast set for April 8,…
(BARBERTON, Ohio – March 27, 2019) – Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) announced today that Steven L. Osborne, a B&W engineer and boiler subject matter expert in the company’s Barberton headquarters, has been named the 40th recipient of B&W’s Engineering Honors Award.View Web Page
March 13, 2019
We traveled to our facility in Lancaster, Ohio where Tim provided an overview of some Diamond Power® sootblower lance tubes that were ready for their final inspection.
March 05, 2019
John returns to talk about powerful precipitators for wood-fired applications. He discusses the most significant improvements he has seen in his career and one diagnostic check he recommends on an operating ESP.