Monitoring and reporting on flue gas emissions for combustion control analysis or for air quality regulation compliance requires a supplier with both know-how and follow-through. Operators rely upon B&W to provide accurate tools, regulatory knowledge and reliable expertise to meet their emissions monitoring and reporting needs.
Because of our commitment to providing the best and most advanced technologies, we added KVB-Enertec™ emissions monitoring solutions to our environmental portfolio. As the exclusive provider of KVB-Enertec products and services, we help our customers meet their unique compliance and operational goals.
Our integrated Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) solutions include:
- Design and integration of CEMS
- Assembly and installation of CEMS hardware and shelters
- Customized CEMSCAN systems – a unique modular design including installation and retrofits for virtually any application
- Expert CEMS management and operations support
- MATS and CSAPR compliance solutions
- Start-up and certification
- Full range of life-cycle support services including spare parts inventory
- Progressive DAHS software featuring our revolutionary NetDAHS Edge™ software for air compliance reporting
- Coal fire detection systems
- Customer support services: