B&W's Nuclear Projects Group features engineering, project management, full-scope implementation and construction of various on-site activities ranging from small component replacement to large capital projects. This includes Quality Assurance/Quality Control, complete safety/ALARA/Human Performance programs, and labor management. B&W knows the importance of a strong safety culture, adherence to schedule, corporate and project-specific procedures, self assessments, support of the corrective action program, documentation, safety conscious work environment, human performance, and clear and concise communications.
Overall strengths and capabilities include:
- Construction, including component removal and installation
- Project management and project controls
- Engineering, modeling and licensing support
- Labor supply and management
- Safety, quality assurance and human performance
- Component repair and replacement
- Direct access to manufacturing and specialized nuclear services
B&W’s strength and history in labor management and resource allocation ensure that the right and experienced critical staff is engaged early in the process to create the local partnerships required for superior safety and project success.