About B&W

Barberton, Ohio

barberton.jpgThe Babcock & Wilcox Company Van Buren office complex in Barberton, Ohio, was established in 1955 with the opening of the first phase of its Van Buren office building. 

The company is a major employer in northeast Ohio. The complex houses the executive, administrative, legal, engineering, and support staff for the B&W Power Generation Group.

The entire complex, which includes nearly 400,000 sq. feet of office and warehouse space, employs approximately 1,100 salaried, clerical and temporary workers.

The complex serves as the engineering and project management headquarters for the most of the groups' products and services.